Stop CLUSTERING beyond scale

pe_lord
Hi list,

I would like to know if it is possible beyond a scale denom to  stop
clustering. I have this issue because I cluster some overlapping point and
it is impossible to symbolize the individually when they are clusterized...

I'm looking for this kind of feature:

CLUSTER
     MAXDISTANCE 20  # in pixels
     REGION "ellipse"  # can be rectangle or ellipse
     MINSCALEDENOM 2000  # At 1:2000, Mapserver stops clustering?
END

At this time, as an alternative, I use scaletoken managing various query to
postgis. But this query is in mapunits, not in pixels...

Thanks!

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Mapserver-User-f4226646.html

Re: Stop CLUSTERING beyond scale

jratike80
Hi,

I would say that the answer to your question is "No" but you do not need to be sad because you can do it in a different way bay making a scale dependent layer group.

LAYER
GROUP "MY_FEATURES"
NAME "WITH_CLUSTERS"
MINSCALEDENOM 20000
END

LAYER
GROUP "MY_FEATURES"
NAME "WITHOUT_CLUSTERS_FOR_FORCING_THE_LABELS"
MAXSCALEDENOM 20000
LABEL
FORCE TRUE
END #LABEL
END #LAYER

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Re: Stop CLUSTERING beyond scale

pe_lord
Ok. But does the getfeatureinfo able to go through a group?

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Mapserver-User-f4226646.html