Steve Feliciano wrote:

Steve Feliciano
hi Steve i hope this is your e-mail.
I was pleased to meet you the other day. I expect you are truly had like the  New York.
So much so much happening all the time, lots of great opportunities.
And speaking of opportunities, the deal I was speaking you about yesterday included a company
known as Tex-Homa (TXHE).
It's already growing up, but the big information isn't even
out yet, so there's still time. I have got this shares already and made
2000. I counsel you to do the same today.

Hope this helps you out.  I'll see you this weekend.
Yours Steve Feliciano