Stepping down from the PSC

zspitzer
Hi Everyone,

I'm going to resign from the PSC, it's been fun, but I'm no longer
actively using Mapguide,

It's just a different work focus, I haven't switched to using another
map server, I still think MapGuide is great, but others have more to
contribute than I do

Regards

Zac

--
Zac Spitzer
+61 405 847 168

Re: Stepping down from the PSC

Martin Morrison
I would just like to say that you will be missed.  Thanks for your efforts through the years.

Martin Morrison
Application Engineer
Engineering Design Systems, Inc.
3780 Peters Creek Rd Ext SW