Stepping down from the OSGeo conference committee

Stepping down from the OSGeo conference committee

Cameron Shorter
All,

It is time for me to step down from the OSGeo Conference committee. I'm
not going to put in the time to review proposals for upcoming
conferences, and as such won't vote on which venues should be selected.

I will continue to monitor email lists and will be happy to answer
questions if asked.

Cameron Shorter
Open Technologies Consultant
Geospatial & Software Architect
Information Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254
http://shorter.net

Re: Stepping down from the OSGeo conference committee

stevenfeldman
Cameron

Thanks for years of service, wise advice, friendship, encouragement and incredibly hard work. I hope all of that continues from the back row :)

Warmest regards

Steven

> On 5 Oct 2017, at 23:02, Cameron Shorter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> It is time for me to step down from the OSGeo Conference committee. I'm not going to put in the time to review proposals for upcoming conferences, and as such won't vote on which venues should be selected.
>
> I will continue to monitor email lists and will be happy to answer questions if asked.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Cameron Shorter
> Open Technologies Consultant
> Geospatial & Software Architect
> Information Demystifier
>
> M +61 (0) 419 142 254
> http://shorter.net

Re: Stepping down from the OSGeo conference committee

dirkf
Cameron,

I would like to thank you, on behalve of all OSGeo members, for all the
time you spend for OSGeo, working in this committee. The committees are
the trough 'working hourses' of our community, without them we should
have no troughput.

Thank you.

Dirk

--
Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne

Re: Stepping down from the OSGeo conference committee

Till Adams-3
Cameron!

Whar a surprise and hard loss for OSgeo's CC.

I really appreciated your input and contributions to a vivid Conference
Committee and was really happy to know you on our side...

But of course we have to respect your decision and for sure, we will ask
for your advice you in case.

Cheers, Till

Am 06.10.2017 um 00:02 schrieb Cameron Shorter:

> All,
>
> It is time for me to step down from the OSGeo Conference committee.
> I'm not going to put in the time to review proposals for upcoming
> conferences, and as such won't vote on which venues should be selected.
>
> I will continue to monitor email lists and will be happy to answer
> questions if asked.
>
> Cheers,

Re: Stepping down from the OSGeo conference committee

Sanghee Shin

Hi Cameron,

It’s too bad to hear you’re stepping down from the CC. I really appreciate all your hard work and contributions you’d put so far. Anyway keep in touch.

Cheers,

신상희
---
Shin, Sanghee
Gaia3D, Inc. - The GeoSpatial Company
www.gaia3d.com

보낸 사람: [hidden email]
보낸 날짜: 2017 10 6일 금요일 오전 7:02
받는 사람: [hidden email]
제목: [OSGeo-Conf] Stepping down from the OSGeo conference committee

All,

It is time for me to step down from the OSGeo Conference committee. I'm

not going to put in the time to review proposals for upcoming

conferences, and as such won't vote on which venues should be selected.

I will continue to monitor email lists and will be happy to answer

questions if asked.

Cameron Shorter

Open Technologies Consultant

Geospatial & Software Architect

Information Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254

http://shorter.net

Re: Stepping down from the OSGeo conference committee

Eli Adam
Hi Cameron,

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 3:40 PM, Steven Feldman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Cameron
>
> Thanks for years of service, wise advice, friendship, encouragement and incredibly hard work. I hope all of that continues from the back row :)
>
> Warmest regards
>
> Steven

Yes, exactly what Steven said.  Also, enjoy any future endeavor that
receives your focus; it will surely be improved from your efforts.

Be well, Eli

>> On 5 Oct 2017, at 23:02, Cameron Shorter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> All,
>>
>> It is time for me to step down from the OSGeo Conference committee. I'm not going to put in the time to review proposals for upcoming conferences, and as such won't vote on which venues should be selected.
>>
>> I will continue to monitor email lists and will be happy to answer questions if asked.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> --
>> Cameron Shorter
>> Open Technologies Consultant
>> Geospatial & Software Architect
>> Information Demystifier
>>
>> M +61 (0) 419 142 254
>> http://shorter.net

R: Stepping down from the OSGeo conference committee

Maria Antonia Brovelli
Dear Cameron
I join the other people thanking you for your great activity in the CC, sometimes so important for making discussions converging. We will miss you and your suggestions!
Cheers
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung