Stepping down from PSC

Stephen Woodbridge
Hi all,

I'm stepping down from the Mapserver PSC. I haven't been very active on
the list in the last few years. I will still use mapserver and
occassionly post on the list as appropriate. I think mapserver is great
software, but I do not feel I am adding much value. It has been great to
be part of this team and help mapserver grow to be the awesome tool it
is today. I hope that continue.

I think I should also be removed from the committers list, I think I'm
on it, to keep things clean, if not then fine.

All the best regards,
   -Steve W

---

Re: Stepping down from PSC