Stepping down from COC Committee

Camille Acey-3
Dear Everyone,

I am writing to let you know that I am stepping down from my position as co-chair of the OSGeo COC Committee. As some of you may know, at the time I initially becameĀ  involved with OSGeo, I was working at a company closely aligned with the organization and was excited to deepen my involvement in the community. However, I was let go from that company many months ago and have taken on a position in a different space. So, working with OSGeo is unfortunately no longer aligned with my goals.

I am glad for the lively exchanges I've had with many of you and hope the work can go on (Kristin, I hope your leg is fully healed soon!). That said, I need to drop off all OSGeo lists, but if you ever need to reach me, my email is [hidden email].

Thanks for your time and understanding.

Sincerely,
Camille

Re: Stepping down from COC Committee

jmckenna
Administrator
Thanks Camille, I definitely understand.  I appreciate all the effort
you put into this.  I am sure I will ping you directly for advice from
time to time, if you don't mind.  Thank you again.

-jeff