Quantcast

Statistics

Adam Laža
Hello everyone,

My name is Adam and I'm quite a newbie in Geonetwork. I run GeoNetwork with
more than 28K records on Ubuntu server at university. People at university
I maintain the server for would like to get some statistics about the
records. I tried to find some documentation on the web[1] but it doesn't
seem it's up to date. I'd like to know what're the possibilities of
statistics tool in GN. Are they described somewhere? I'd like to know if
it's possible for example to get statistics about what records were
displayed on a specific day, what record was the most often displayed in a
months and so on.

Thanks in advance.
Br,
Adam

[1]:
http://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/trunk/eng/users/user-guide/analyzing/metadata.html?highlight=statistics

Re: Statistics

Francois Prunayre
Hi Adam, In GN admin you've some simple page with basic statistics on
search and on the records.

You may also be interested in this
https://github.com/INSPIRE-MIF/daobs/tree/1.0.x#overview which provides the
capability to harvest catalogs, compute indicators and reports and build
online dashboards. It will analyze your catalog content, not the search
criteria used or website access.

Cheers.

Francois

> Hello everyone,
>
> My name is Adam and I'm quite a newbie in Geonetwork. I run GeoNetwork with
> more than 28K records on Ubuntu server at university. People at university
> I maintain the server for would like to get some statistics about the
> records. I tried to find some documentation on the web[1] but it doesn't
> seem it's up to date. I'd like to know what're the possibilities of
> statistics tool in GN. Are they described somewhere? I'd like to know if
> it's possible for example to get statistics about what records were
> displayed on a specific day, what record was the most often displayed in a
> months and so on.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Br,
> Adam
>
> [1]:
> http://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/trunk/eng/users/
> user-guide/analyzing/metadata.html?highlight=statistics
> projects/geonetwork

Re: Statistics

Adam Laža
Hi Francois,

I know about the admin page but I'm confused how it works. In attachment I
send you picture where activityMonths is lower than activityDay. There is
no documentation provided for statistics? I would need to know which
records are the most visited and similar statistics. Is there any way how
to find it?

Thanks.
Br,
Adam

> Hi Adam, In GN admin you've some simple page with basic statistics on
> search and on the records.
>
> You may also be interested in this https://github.com/
> INSPIRE-MIF/daobs/tree/1.0.x#overview which provides the capability to
> harvest catalogs, compute indicators and reports and build online
> dashboards. It will analyze your catalog content, not the search criteria
> used or website access.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Francois

>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> My name is Adam and I'm quite a newbie in Geonetwork. I run GeoNetwork
>> with
>> more than 28K records on Ubuntu server at university. People at university
>> I maintain the server for would like to get some statistics about the
>> records. I tried to find some documentation on the web[1] but it doesn't
>> seem it's up to date. I'd like to know what're the possibilities of
>> statistics tool in GN. Are they described somewhere? I'd like to know if
>> it's possible for example to get statistics about what records were
>> displayed on a specific day, what record was the most often displayed in a
>> months and so on.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>> Br,
>> Adam
>>
>> [1]:
>> http://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/trunk/eng/users/use
>> r-guide/analyzing/metadata.html?highlight=statistics
>> s/geonetwork

Re: Statistics

Adam Laža
Attached picture.
A.

> Hi Francois,
>
> I know about the admin page but I'm confused how it works. In attachment I
> send you picture where activityMonths is lower than activityDay. There is
> no documentation provided for statistics? I would need to know which
> records are the most visited and similar statistics. Is there any way how
> to find it?
>
> Thanks.
> Br,
> Adam

>> Hi Adam, In GN admin you've some simple page with basic statistics on
>> search and on the records.
>>
>> You may also be interested in this https://github.com/INSPIR
>> E-MIF/daobs/tree/1.0.x#overview which provides the capability to harvest
>> catalogs, compute indicators and reports and build online dashboards. It
>> will analyze your catalog content, not the search criteria used or website
>> access.
>>
>> Cheers.
>>
>> Francois

>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>> My name is Adam and I'm quite a newbie in Geonetwork. I run GeoNetwork
>>> with
>>> more than 28K records on Ubuntu server at university. People at
>>> university
>>> I maintain the server for would like to get some statistics about the
>>> records. I tried to find some documentation on the web[1] but it doesn't
>>> seem it's up to date. I'd like to know what're the possibilities of
>>> statistics tool in GN. Are they described somewhere? I'd like to know if
>>> it's possible for example to get statistics about what records were
>>> displayed on a specific day, what record was the most often displayed in
>>> months and so on.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance.
>>> Br,
>>> Adam
>>>
>>> [1]:
>>> http://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/trunk/eng/users/use
>>> r-guide/analyzing/metadata.html?highlight=statistics
>>> s/geonetwork

stats.png (43K) Download Attachment