Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

blammo
All,

This has been brought up a couple of times in the recent past, and I’m moving on it again to get a concensus about putting it into place.

There now exists a GeoMOOSE.com website in all it’s glory, which has been put together for what I think are obvious reasons,  and with the new OSGeo site coming online in the near future (5days!), now seems like a good time to move on setting up a linking system, and I’m proposing that we officially link to it from the GeoMOOSE,org site, and in a prominent location.   This doesn’t need to be a permanent thing by any means, but the idea of supporting, handling outreach and marketing tasks can be handled better in an independent way in this companion website.

Please take a look at the .com site and vote yes or no on adding a link to the GeoMOOSE.org site.  My initial thought is to set up a “Support” or “Commercial” link in the top banner tool bar that goes to the .com site.  We can talk about how to list valid(ated) support organizations as well.  My first thought is that a list will end up on the .com side, but this is just a starting point idea from myself.  Let the rest of the PSC know your thoughts.  This site was created is being managed by SharedGeo currently, and was put together to facilitate better outreach and marketing.

Thanks

bobb

Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
—Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Fwd: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

blammo
All,

Since there’s been no comment on this.  I’m moving to a vote for adding a Link to the GeoMoose.org entry page to the GeoMoose.com website.

+1

The plan right now, is to add it to the right side menu list.

bobb

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [geomoose-psc] Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com
Date: January 10, 2018 at 10:57:13 AM CST

All,

[...]

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
--Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Re: Fwd: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

Eli Adam
On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 5:06 AM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> All,
>
> Since there’s been no comment on this.  I’m moving to a vote for adding a

Sorry for the delay.  I've now looked at the site somewhat thoroughly
and am ready to discuss.

> Link to the GeoMoose.org entry page to the GeoMoose.com website.
>
> +1

Despite the long delay to get to the discussion, can we hold off on
voting and discuss?

> The plan right now, is to add it to the right side menu list.

Where to link might require a few tries to get it how we like, but
that can be an ongoing process.

Eli

> bobb
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: "Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)" <[hidden email]>
> Subject: [geomoose-psc] Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to
> GeoMOOSE.com
> Date: January 10, 2018 at 10:57:13 AM CST
> To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
>
> All,
>
> This has been brought up a couple of times in the recent past, and I’m
> moving on it again to get a concensus about putting it into place.
>
> There now exists a GeoMOOSE.com website in all it’s glory, which has been
> put together for what I think are obvious reasons,  and with the new OSGeo
> site coming online in the near future (5days!), now seems like a good time
> to move on setting up a linking system, and I’m proposing that we officially
> link to it from the GeoMOOSE,org site, and in a prominent location.   This
> doesn’t need to be a permanent thing by any means, but the idea of
> supporting, handling outreach and marketing tasks can be handled better in
> an independent way in this companion website.
>
> Please take a look at the .com site and vote yes or no on adding a link to
> the GeoMOOSE.org site.  My initial thought is to set up a “Support” or
> “Commercial” link in the top banner tool bar that goes to the .com site.  We
> can talk about how to list valid(ated) support organizations as well.  My
> first thought is that a list will end up on the .com side, but this is just
> a starting point idea from myself.  Let the rest of the PSC know your
> thoughts.  This site was created is being managed by SharedGeo currently,
> and was put together to facilitate better outreach and marketing.
>

> Thanks
>
> bobb
>

> Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
> there is nothing left to take away.
> —Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

> "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
> --Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Re: Fwd: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

blammo
Hi Eli,

I’m open on this, but would like to set a scheduled date for the linking.  With the new OSGeo Site up and running I wanted to get this into place even sooner than this, but you know how it goes.  Anyway. Jim and I had discussed putting the link into the right side menu, Just above the Table of Contents.

What do you want to discuss?  The COM site is pretty self explanatory (I think) in trying to promote GeoMoose, etc.

bobb

From: "Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul)" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [geomoose-psc] Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to
GeoMOOSE.com
Date: January 10, 2018 at 10:57:13 AM CST
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

[...]

We’ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true.
—Robert Wilensky

Re: Fwd: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

James Klassen
On 01/25/2018 12:48 PM, Eli Adam wrote:

> Despite the long delay to get to the discussion, can we hold off on
> voting and discuss?
Yes.  Either by us just discussing (my preferred alternative) or you
could force it by formally voting -1.

From RFC-1:

"Respondents may vote “-1” to veto a proposal, but must provide clear
reasoning and alternate approaches to resolving the problem within the
two days."

Re: Fwd: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

TC Haddad

Is the intended Link a text link (if so, what would it say?), or a graphic link (inline with the other graphics above the Table of contents)?

As an aside, looking closer at that right side bar, the "Quick Search" should probably be closer to the top of the column, but that is a digression...

Tanya

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 10:54 AM, Jim Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 01/25/2018 12:48 PM, Eli Adam wrote:

> Despite the long delay to get to the discussion, can we hold off on
> voting and discuss?
Yes.  Either by us just discussing (my preferred alternative) or you
could force it by formally voting -1.

From RFC-1:

"Respondents may vote “-1” to veto a proposal, but must provide clear
reasoning and alternate approaches to resolving the problem within the
two days."

Re: Fwd: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

blammo
My first thought, is simply a text link:  “GeoMoose.com

Pretty much says it all, etc.  We could replace with an icon once one is developed, etc.  But a Text link would work fine to get something in place.

bobb

On Jan 25, 2018, at 1:14 PM, TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is the intended Link a text link (if so, what would it say?), or a graphic link (inline with the other graphics above the Table of contents)?

As an aside, looking closer at that right side bar, the "Quick Search" should probably be closer to the top of the column, but that is a digression...

Tanya

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 10:54 AM, Jim Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 01/25/2018 12:48 PM, Eli Adam wrote:

> Despite the long delay to get to the discussion, can we hold off on
> voting and discuss?
Yes.  Either by us just discussing (my preferred alternative) or you
could force it by formally voting -1.

From RFC-1:

"Respondents may vote “-1” to veto a proposal, but must provide clear
reasoning and alternate approaches to resolving the problem within the
two days."

Sooner or later we all quote our mothers
Quoteopia! Sponsors

On 01/25/2018 01:14 PM, TC Haddad wrote:

> As an aside, looking closer at that right side bar, the "Quick Search"
> should probably be closer to the top of the column, but that is a
> digression...

I agree.  People expect the search box to be prominent, not buried at
the bottom of the page.  Working on it.

Re: Fwd: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

James Klassen

I am not seeing how that (a text link) fits into the page layout anywhere other than on this page [1].  I see two problems with this:  First, [1] is completely buried unless you know where to look for it.  Second, GeoMoose.com may effectively replace [1].

I was thinking adding it as a icon link under FOSS4G/OSGEO/SharedGeo or adding it as a "green button" item.  In any case the support stuff has to be easier to find on geomoose.org.

[1] https://www.geomoose.org/info/commercial_support.html

On 01/25/2018 01:17 PM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) wrote:
My first thought, is simply a text link:  “GeoMoose.com

Pretty much says it all, etc.  We could replace with an icon once one is developed, etc.  But a Text link would work fine to get something in place.

bobb

On Jan 25, 2018, at 1:14 PM, TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is the intended Link a text link (if so, what would it say?), or a graphic link (inline with the other graphics above the Table of contents)?

As an aside, looking closer at that right side bar, the "Quick Search" should probably be closer to the top of the column, but that is a digression...

Tanya

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 10:54 AM, Jim Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 01/25/2018 12:48 PM, Eli Adam wrote:

> Despite the long delay to get to the discussion, can we hold off on
> voting and discuss?
Yes.  Either by us just discussing (my preferred alternative) or you
could force it by formally voting -1.

From RFC-1:

"Respondents may vote “-1” to veto a proposal, but must provide clear
reasoning and alternate approaches to resolving the problem within the
two days."

Sooner or later we all quote our mothers
Quoteopia! Sponsors

Re: Fwd: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

James Klassen

I am not seeing how that (a text link) fits into the page layout anywhere other than on this page [1].  I see two problems with this:  First, [1] is completely buried unless you know where to look for it.  Second, GeoMoose.com may effectively replace [1].

I was thinking adding it as a icon link under FOSS4G/OSGEO/SharedGeo or adding it as a "green button" item.  In any case the support stuff has to be easier to find on geomoose.org.

[1] https://www.geomoose.org/info/commercial_support.html

On 01/25/2018 01:17 PM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) wrote:
My first thought, is simply a text link:  “GeoMoose.com

Pretty much says it all, etc.  We could replace with an icon once one is developed, etc.  But a Text link would work fine to get something in place.

bobb

On Jan 25, 2018, at 1:14 PM, TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is the intended Link a text link (if so, what would it say?), or a graphic link (inline with the other graphics above the Table of contents)?

As an aside, looking closer at that right side bar, the "Quick Search" should probably be closer to the top of the column, but that is a digression...

Tanya

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 10:54 AM, Jim Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 01/25/2018 12:48 PM, Eli Adam wrote:

> Despite the long delay to get to the discussion, can we hold off on
> voting and discuss?
Yes.  Either by us just discussing (my preferred alternative) or you
could force it by formally voting -1.

From RFC-1:

"Respondents may vote “-1” to veto a proposal, but must provide clear
reasoning and alternate approaches to resolving the problem within the
two days."

Sooner or later we all quote our mothers
Quoteopia! Sponsors

Re: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

blammo
Green button works for me.

bobb

On Jan 25, 2018, at 1:40 PM, Jim Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am not seeing how that (a text link) fits into the page layout anywhere other than on this page [1].  I see two problems with this:  First, [1] is completely buried unless you know where to look for it.  Second, GeoMoose.com may effectively replace [1].

I was thinking adding it as a icon link under FOSS4G/OSGEO/SharedGeo or adding it as a "green button" item.  In any case the support stuff has to be easier to find on geomoose.org.

[1] https://www.geomoose.org/info/commercial_support.html

On 01/25/2018 01:17 PM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) wrote:
My first thought, is simply a text link:  “GeoMoose.com

Pretty much says it all, etc.  We could replace with an icon once one is developed, etc.  But a Text link would work fine to get something in place.

bobb

On Jan 25, 2018, at 1:14 PM, TC Haddad <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is the intended Link a text link (if so, what would it say?), or a graphic link (inline with the other graphics above the Table of contents)?

As an aside, looking closer at that right side bar, the "Quick Search" should probably be closer to the top of the column, but that is a digression...

Tanya

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 10:54 AM, Jim Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 01/25/2018 12:48 PM, Eli Adam wrote:

> Despite the long delay to get to the discussion, can we hold off on
> voting and discuss?
Yes.  Either by us just discussing (my preferred alternative) or you
could force it by formally voting -1.

From RFC-1:

"Respondents may vote “-1” to veto a proposal, but must provide clear
reasoning and alternate approaches to resolving the problem within the
two days."

Sooner or later we all quote our mothers
Quoteopia! Sponsors

We learn from history that we do not learn from history.

   ~ George Wilhelm Hegel

Re: Fwd: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

Eli Adam
On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 10:54 AM, Jim Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 01/25/2018 12:48 PM, Eli Adam wrote:
>
>> Despite the long delay to get to the discussion, can we hold off on
>> voting and discuss?
> Yes.  Either by us just discussing (my preferred alternative) or you
> could force it by formally voting -1.

Agreed, I'll get to discussing.  Hopefully others will join in.

> All,
>
> This has been brought up a couple of times in the recent past, and I’m
> moving on it again to get a concensus about putting it into place.
>
> There now exists a GeoMOOSE.com website in all it’s glory, which has been
> put together for what I think are obvious reasons,  and with the new OSGeo

This site looks great!  Nice work.  I like the site a lot, it's got
lots of information too.

> site coming online in the near future (5days!), now seems like a good time
> to move on setting up a linking system, and I’m proposing that we officially
> link to it from the GeoMOOSE,org site, and in a prominent location.   This

On this simple matter, link to the site, I'm in favor.  Before voting,
I'd like to discuss some more.  I specifically wanted to hear from
Brian and Brent so called them after no responses on this email
thread.  I'll let them speak for themselves if they have anything to
say.  The below is me.

> doesn’t need to be a permanent thing by any means, but the idea of
> supporting, handling outreach and marketing tasks can be handled better in
> an independent way in this companion website.

I'm interested to see and eager to let that happen.

> Please take a look at the .com site and vote yes or no on adding a link to
> the GeoMOOSE.org site.  My initial thought is to set up a “Support” or
> “Commercial” link in the top banner tool bar that goes to the .com site.  We

I've not had any great ideas of where to put the link myself.
Hopefully someone else will work that out.  On the current site the
only place to find this information is home-->FAQ-->Can I get support
for GeoMoose?-->Commercial Support  It is more or less impossible.

> can talk about how to list valid(ated) support organizations as well.  My
> first thought is that a list will end up on the .com side, but this is just
> a starting point idea from myself.  Let the rest of the PSC know your

Although the discussion is about adding the link, I can't really
discuss that without discussing the content of the site.  So here goes
my list of (mostly very minor but also long) commentary.

https://geomoose.com/training/ has "Upcoming training" and "Upcoming
workshops." These probably won't be current so I'm not entirely in
favor of them.  If there are upcoming things, it seems they should be
on the front page until they happen and are removed.

Somewhere (I've lost where) links to nabble.  This should link to

https://geomoose.com/features/gis-manager-view/ lists QGIS under web,
not desktop.  I think of QGIS as more desktop than web, although it
does both.

In the FAQ, "I see this website is hosted by SharedGeo.  Who are
they?" "...For more information, please visit the SharedGeo website."
which links to http://www.sharedgeo.org/  I think that linking to a
page more specifically about SharedGeo and GeoMoose not the generic
home page would be more useful.  Something about the history.  If it
is a simple hosting credit (which is mostly lacking on this page),
then the generic home page is appropriate.  Instead of the simple
hosting credit, there is a footer for contact us.  So that probably
covers it.

Also in the FAQ, "I'm a developer, where can I get more information?
Head over to geomoose.org."  This should link to
https://www.geomoose.org/developer/index.html perhaps change the link
name to "GeoMoose" or "GeoMoose developer documentation" or something.

More FAQ, "Where can I get help and support for GeoMOOSE? Please see
the Install page for that information."  This seems to not answer the
question.  "Install" is not "Support."  To find the support requires
scrolling down the page.  In fact, the whole support bit might need to
be more prominent.  As a casual user of the website, it is unlikely
that I would find it.  The straight forward answer to, "Where can I
get help and support for GeoMOOSE?" is "Beyond the traditional open
source methods of email lists and documentation, there are four
consultants providing commercial support for GeoMoose.
[Links1,2,3,4.]"

> thoughts.  This site was created is being managed by SharedGeo currently,
> and was put together to facilitate better outreach and marketing.

It is also, "Copyright © 2017 SharedGeo. All Rights Reserved."  This
raises the question of who edits?  So to discuss content, edits, or
management, what is the process?

> Thanks
>
> bobb
>

> Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
> there is nothing left to take away.
> —Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Since you quote this, I will mention that the site has lots and lots
of information.  I would rate finding commercial support on this page
as "not easy" or at least "not obvious."  It is easy and obvious to
find:

Contact Us

    Email
    [hidden email]
    Phone
    1-888-877-SGEO (7436)
    Address
    SharedGeo
    1360 University Ave. West, Suite 455
    St. Paul, MN 55104-4086

on each page but I might not contact if I don't know why or that
commercial support is an option.  If you want to track the
effectiveness of the website, you could also use another email address
[hidden email] (or something)

Since I've raise a lot of (minor) issues, I'll come back to my initial
comments and impressions: "This site looks great!  Nice work.  I like
the site a lot, it's got lots of information too.  On this simple
matter, link to the site, I'm in favor."

Best regards, Eli

Re: Fwd: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

Brian Fischer

Hi All,

I like the site overall and think it will provide value.  I only have 2 comments, one of which is similar to Eli’s.

  1. The word Install doesn’t seem to fit the purpose of that page.  I would not have thought to look under that link for support.  I think Support or Getting Started we be better.  I also like Eli’s other suggestions for that page.
  2. Use of other organizations logos.  I’m not sure all of these organizations would approve of just using their logo without permission.  I think we either need to seek permission (which might take more work than it’s worth) or remove them and replace with organization names.

Brian

Brian Fischer

GIS Project Manager, Principal

Houston Engineering, Inc.

O 763.493.4522 | D 763.493.6664 | M 763.229.2734

> [...]

Hopefully someone else will work that out.  On the current site the
only place to find this information is home-->FAQ-->Can I get support
for GeoMoose?-->Commercial Support  It is more or less impossible.

> can talk about how to list valid(ated) support organizations as well.  My
> first thought is that a list will end up on the .com side, but this is just
> a starting point idea from myself.  Let the rest of the PSC know your

Although the discussion is about adding the link, I can't really
discuss that without discussing the content of the site.  So here goes
my list of (mostly very minor but also long) commentary.

https://geomoose.com/training/ has "Upcoming training" and "Upcoming

workshops." These probably won't be current so I'm not entirely in
favor of them.  If there are upcoming things, it seems they should be
on the front page until they happen and are removed.

Yeah, probably better as a front page thing. Maybe add an "Events" list

Somewhere (I've lost where) links to nabble.  This should link to

https://geomoose.com/features/gis-manager-view/ lists QGIS under web,

This was intentional.  I made that graphic.  The Aspect of QGIS being able to access QGC services, make it a Web Client.  It does a bunch of other stuff too not desktop.  I think of QGIS as more desktop than web, although it
does both.

In the FAQ, "I see this website is hosted by SharedGeo.  Who are
they?" "...For more information, please visit the SharedGeo website."
which links to http://www.sharedgeo.org/  I think that linking to a

page more specifically about SharedGeo and GeoMoose not the generic
home page would be more useful.  Something about the history.  If it
is a simple hosting credit (which is mostly lacking on this page),
then the generic home page is appropriate.  Instead of the simple
hosting credit, there is a footer for contact us.  So that probably
covers it.

Also in the FAQ, "I'm a developer, where can I get more information?
Head over to geomoose.org."  This should link to
https://www.geomoose.org/developer/index.html perhaps change the link

name to "GeoMoose" or "GeoMoose developer documentation" or something.

More FAQ, "Where can I get help and support for GeoMOOSE? Please see
the Install page for that information."  This seems to not answer the
question.  "Install" is not "Support."  To find the support requires
scrolling down the page.  In fact, the whole support bit might need to
be more prominent.  As a casual user of the website, it is unlikely
that I would find it.  The straight forward answer to, "Where can I
get help and support for GeoMOOSE?" is "Beyond the traditional open
source methods of email lists and documentation, there are four
consultants providing commercial support for GeoMoose.
[Links1,2,3,4.]"

> thoughts.  This site was created is being managed by SharedGeo currently,
> and was put together to facilitate better outreach and marketing.

It is also, "Copyright © 2017 SharedGeo. All Rights Reserved."  This
raises the question of who edits?  So to discuss content, edits, or
management, what is the process?

This is all open right now.  I can be the Liason in the near term.  SharedGeo is ready to handle the edits as they are requested.

I just sent a summary of this Email back to SharedGeo for action as well.  It als include some stuff from Brian's comments.

> Thanks
>
> bobb

Since you quote this, I will mention that the site has lots and lots
of information.  I would rate finding commercial support on this page
as "not easy" or at least "not obvious."  It is easy and obvious to
find:

Contact Us

    Email
    [hidden email]
    Phone
    1-888-877-SGEO (7436)
    Address
    SharedGeo
    1360 University Ave. West, Suite 455
    St. Paul, MN 55104-4086

on each page but I might not contact if I don't know why or that
commercial support is an option.  If you want to track the
effectiveness of the website, you could also use another email address
[hidden email] (or something)

Since I've raise a lot of (minor) issues, I'll come back to my initial
comments and impressions: "This site looks great!  Nice work.  I like
the site a lot, it's got lots of information too.  On this simple
matter, link to the site, I'm in favor."

Best regards, Eli

Re: Fwd: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

blammo

I forwarded these comments back to SharedGeo for action along with Eli's comments.

bobb

> [...]

Email
[hidden email]
Phone
1-888-877-SGEO (7436)
Address
SharedGeo
1360 University Ave. West, Suite 455
St. Paul, MN 55104-4086

on each page but I might not contact if I don't know why or that
commercial support is an option. If you want to track the
effectiveness of the website, you could also use another email address
[hidden email] (or something)

Since I've raise a lot of (minor) issues, I'll come back to my initial
comments and impressions: "This site looks great! Nice work. I like
the site a lot, it's got lots of information too. On this simple
matter, link to the site, I'm in favor."

Best regards, Eli

Re: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

All comments on GeoMoose.com have all been read and will be acted upon as suggested.

One exception, is for the front page Logo inclusions.  All those logos are available online in the open and only linked back to thier respective originating websites. If any of those organizations want to have thier logo removed, all the information is included on the page to contact the administrator and request to have their logo removed.

—————————

So, I guess I’ll start the voting again for adding a Link from the GeoMoose.org site the GeoMoose.com site.  The link will take the form of an additional green button in the right hand menu from the GeoMoose.org site.

+1

bobb

“There’s no place like home”
        - Dorothy Gale, from the Wizard of Oz.

Re: Starting conversation about linking GeoMOOSE.org to GeoMOOSE.com

blammo
Yeah, I know there was a mix for a long time, but GM3.0 development work coincided with a concentrated effort on making things all look the same, IE GeoMoose . . . .

bobb

On Jan 30, 2018, at 2:49 PM, Jim Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:

I think the GeoMOOSE->GeoMoose change officially occurred around 2011
with the new logos (back before we were even on OSGeo's  SVN)

On 01/30/2018 02:31 PM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) wrote:
Yeah, that’s was a change during the GeoMoose 3.0 dev to get everything looking the same. easy to change. forwarding now to site admin . . . .

Change all "GeoMOOSE” references to "GeoMoose”

bobb

On Jan 30, 2018, at 2:21 PM, Jim Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:

I just noticed this:  geomoose.com calls it GeoMOOSE.  geomoose.org and osgeo.org call it GeoMoose.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. “
- Mark Twain