Standard method of switching geonetwork to read-only mode

Standard method of switching geonetwork to read-only mode

Jo Cook
Hi All,

When upgrading geonetwork it's sometimes advantageous to be able to
make the catalog read-only. I can see lots of mention of this in the
code, and occasional mention of it in the documentation, but nothing
about the best way for the user or catalog admin to actually do it. Is
it to use a read-only user on the database or is there a config switch
that can be changed?

Thanks

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

products, conferences, events and training*
*
*

Astun Technology Ltd,
Epsom Square Centre, 6-7 The Derby Square, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8AG, UK

t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com <http://astuntechnology.com/
twitter:@astuntech <https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise
geographic intelligence platform <https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>