Standard Drawings for Road Projects (Eastern Cape)

Standard Drawings for Road Projects (Eastern Cape)

Merylene Naidoo
Good Day All

I am looking for CAD files of the Standard Drawings for Road Projects undertaken for the Eastern Cape Province.

I have the hard copy of these plans however, seems like a painful process to redraw everything in this day and age.

Much Appreciated.

Regards
Merylene Naidoo

Re: Standard Drawings for Road Projects (Eastern Cape)

Nic Klopper
Hi Merylene

Do you want detail drawings, or simply die road centreline data as captured by the province ?

Regards

Nic
 .
1map cloud logoNic Klopper