Sqlite error in generated tiles

parsis presswala
Hello,
I am seeding tiles using multiple sqlite database.I am generating tiles of 15 zoom level but there are some potion in which I am not able load my tiles even after seeding is completed. When I check what's wrong I got  sqlite backend failed on set: SQL logic error (1) error.

I have checked the sqlite file version which is also not specific. I am getting this.
1000-11000.sqlite3: SQLite 3.x database, last written using SQLite version 3022000

I tried to delete that area and again regenerate it but had not luck, what should I do?

Thanks.

Re: Sqlite error in generated tiles

Lime, Steve D (MNIT)

I was searching through some old posts and found one that referenced checking permissions on the database file and/or the directory containing those files. What does that look like? --Steve