Sponsorship

Mike Saunt-2

All

Astun Technology has renewed our commitment to supporting OSGeo as a Gold Sponsor as well as being a Gold+ Sponsor for FOSS4G:UK in Edinburgh this coming September.

If you're interested please see link - https://astuntechnology.com/news/osgeo-gold-sponsor/

I'd strongly encourage all organisations (especially Commercial Organisations that sell services around OSGeo products - GeoServer, PostGIS, QGIS etc) to sponsor organisations, events, code sprints and/or whether OSGeo, FOSS4G or directly to products such as QGIS.

Help grow the cake and your slice will get bigger!

--

Mike Saunt

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech

Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.