Splash for 3.8

Anita Graser
Hi,

I'm happy to present to you the draft splash screen for 3.8 Zanzibar!

As always, you can find the Gimp project files in the QGIS graphics folder on Google Drive.

Regards,
Anita

Re: Splash for 3.8

Lene Fischer

Hi Anita,

Nice work!

I wonder why all the splashed are kept in the same green color.

Kind regards

Lene

Lene Fischer

Associate Professor

University of Copenhagen

Department of Geoscience and Natural Resource Management

Forest and Landscape College

Nødebovej 77a

3480 Fredensborg

Denmark

MOB +45 40115084

[hidden email]

Re: Splash for 3.8

Anita Graser
Hi Lene,

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 7:40 PM Lene Fischer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Nice work!

Thank you!

> I wonder why all the splashed are kept in the same green color.

The green color is the official color gradient from the QGIS design guidelines. By sticking to the design guidelines, it is easy to ensure that our designs are recognizable and coherent.

Regards,
Anita

image001.gif (6K) Download Attachment
image002.png (1K) Download Attachment