Splash for 3.0

Anita Graser
Hi,

I'm happy to present to you the draft splash screens for 3.0. Kudos to Lluis for providing maps of Girona!

Thanks to the new logo design, it was finally possible to include the logo in the splash screen design. Furthermore, I chose to use the logo green as the splash's main color since experience from the series 2 splash designs showed that it is challenging to achieve attractive modern splash designs using our signature historic map images.

This is the general design:

And this is a suggestion for the initial early 3.0 releases. I went with "early adopter release" but am open for better wordings:

Regards,
Anita

Re: Splash for 3.0

Tim Sutton-6
Hi

I think those are both fantastic! The early adopter tag really conveys our sentiments perfectly!

Regards

Tim

On 09 Jan 2018, at 22:15, Anita Graser <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I'm happy to present to you the draft splash screens for 3.0. Kudos to Lluis for providing maps of Girona!

Thanks to the new logo design, it was finally possible to include the logo in the splash screen design. Furthermore, I chose to use the logo green as the splash's main color since experience from the series 2 splash designs showed that it is challenging to achieve attractive modern splash designs using our signature historic map images.

This is the general design:

And this is a suggestion for the initial early 3.0 releases. I went with "early adopter release" but am open for better wordings:

Regards,
Anita

Tim Sutton

Co-founder: Kartoza
Project chair: QGIS.org

Desktop GIS programming services
Geospatial web development
GIS Training
Consulting Services

Skype: timlinux
IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

Re: Splash for 3.0

pcav
Il 09/01/2018 21:22, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> Hi
>
> I think those are both fantastic! The early adopter tag really conveys
> our sentiments perfectly!

agreed fully
thanks Anita!

--