Spanish translation

javier Garcia Prieto
I been working in a Spanish translation for Grass from .po files located in http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/locale/po/

I like to send the first file (grasslibs) and I like to keep working in this way for the Wxpy file, so we can have a translation for grass 6.4?

Greetings to all my friends in Grass team.

grasslibs_es.po (217K) Download Attachment

Re: Spanish translation

Markus Neteler
On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 4:52 PM, javier Garcia Prieto
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I been working in a Spanish translation for Grass from .po files located in
> http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/locale/po/
>
> I like to send the first file (grasslibs) and I like to keep working in this
> way for the Wxpy file, so we can have a translation for grass 6.4?

I have uploaded your file to SVN with a minor fix and converted all
grass*_es.po to UTF8.

Please update from
http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/locale/po/

Markus

PS: It is fine the send the updated .po files just to me (in your earlier post
to me you had a question which would indeed be for this list)