Spanish translation of geonetwork documentation

Spanish translation of geonetwork documentation

Jorge Sanz (OSGeo)

Re: Spanish translation of geonetwork documentation

Jeroen Ticheler - GeoCat
Hi Jorge,
That is very nice work! I suggest you and me work together to get your
Spanish contributions into SVN. I would also like to discuss the Omega
tool with you to better understand it :-) I propose we get in touch
using Skype or IRC to work on the actual integration.
Ciao,
Jeroen