South Africa farm boundaries

Frank Sokolic
Hi list members,

Does anyone know of a downloadable GIS dataset showing farm boundaries
for the entire South Africa? I know that this is a request that comes up
periodically but I'm just checking whether a consolidated dataset of
farm boundaries for all nine provinces is now available.

Regards, Frank.

Re: South Africa farm boundaries

Francis Twumasi

Hi Frank,
How are you doing? This is Francis.
Regards,
Francis

Re: South Africa farm boundaries

Macphee Madzivhe
Hi Frank

I am not sure if this will help. Planet GIS used to have the South African map with boundaries. But I think you could only open it on Planet GIS software which is free. I think the dataset is called SA steet map and cadastral combined.

Try this link:

Regards
Madzivhe Macphee