Quantcast

Sorry, You session timed out....

Mustafa646
I have published 50+ layers in GeoServer. Its working perfect. But when I click on Layers. I can see all the layers on first page. But when i click on next button to see the layers on next page, i get this error:

Sorry, your session timed out...
It looks like you waited too long to make that last change.if this continues to happen, you should get in touch with your system administrator.

Can anybody explain why this error comes?

Re: Sorry, You session timed out....

Charles Galpin-2
Check your logs - this happened to me when I ran out of permgen space.

hth
charles