Some question about action (0.8 snapshoot)

Some question about action (0.8 snapshoot)

doktoreas
Hi to all!
I have discovered this wonderfull feature in QGIS ( too late i think :) ), but
i got some problem..before posting a bug report, i wanna understand if i am
missing something:

I add this action:
bash -c "echo \"%area %codice\" >> /home/geko/species_localities.txt"

If i identify a feature, I've got the name of the action under the attribute;
I right click on it and select run
The output in the file is this:
%area %codice
%area %codice

If i go on the attribute table and right click on the same feature, i got
this:
     177183           0

And this is fine!

P.S.
In both situation, when i right click, the name of the action is overlayed
by "run"..

Thanks for all
Luca
--
"E' molto piĆ¹ bello sapere qualcosa di tutto, che tutto di una cosa (Blaise
Pascal)."

GENTOO-GIS Development Team
jabber: [hidden email]