Some Problems Happened When Using SQLView in Geoserver

Some Problems Happened When Using SQLView in Geoserver

Chang'an University
When I configure the New SQLView, it is ok to use constant in Sql Clause, The following code:
SELECT seq, id1 AS node, id2 AS edge, cost,geom  FROM pgr_dijkstra('
SELECT gid AS id,
source::integer,
target::integer,
length::double precision AS cost
FROM crossroad',
1,9,false, false) as di
join crossroad pt
on di.id2 = pt.gid

however, when I use %x1% replace number 1,%x2% replace number 9, the error occured,the following code:
SELECT seq, id1 AS node, id2 AS edge, cost,geom  FROM pgr_dijkstra('
SELECT gid AS id,
source::integer,
target::integer,
length::double precision AS cost
FROM crossroad',
%x1%,%x2%,false, false) as di
join crossroad pt
on di.id2 = pt.gid
the error shows: Cann't create SQL View:syntax error at or near “,” position:258.

I can't solve the problem thorugh varies methods, need you help .
Thank you very much for your help.

Best wishes to you.

Re: Some Problems Happened When Using SQLView in Geoserver

geowolf
Hi,
did you declare the two parameters in the sql view definition? I mean, in the parameters table.
Can you share a screenshot of the sqlview configuration page?

Cheers
Andrea