Solution for proj4-related problems

Jens Fitzke
[sorry for cross posting]

Folks,

As you may have noticed, integrating proj4 as a native library into
deegree appears to cause a couple of problems -- esp. with threading.
Our attempt to solve this issue is to create a proj4 port in the short
term. lat/lon would like to invest here and hire somebody for this task.
So, if you have excellent knowledge of C and Java, you would be a
perfect candidate to do this. Please contact me by private e-Mail for
further information. If you know somebody who could do the job, please
let me know also.

Thank you

Jens