Software Dev Work - Regional Transport Model

Software Dev Work - Regional Transport Model

Mark Dimond

Hi all,

At ITP we are about to embark on an exciting software dev project looking to develop a web visualisation frontend for a major regional transport model in Eastern Europe. We are looking for somebody who would be available to support for around 30 days between May and August; they would need skills such as HTML, Javascript, Python, PostGIS, Leaflet. All software developed would remain open source.

Full details are available here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xnb-h4agBRfNxywz5k5NAQrpCVnPXr0-

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions

(Hope this is an appropriate venue for a potential piece of contract work – many apologies if not)

Mark Dimond

Principal Consultant

ITP

0115 988 6905