[SoC] Week 11 Report - Gisquick platform extension

[SoC] Week 11 Report - Gisquick platform extension

David těthal
Hello everyone,
my report for week 11 is listed bellow.
More detailed info is in project wiki page [1]

What did you get done this period?
- All work from this week was focused on code refactoring of spatio-temporal tool in Gisquick client. Current code was made without any data model and consist of many duplicity. For this purpose a new branch was made [4]. Refactoring commits are all in new enhancement [5]

What do you plan for next week?
- I am going to continue and finish code refactoring. It took me more time than I expected due to data model changes that were made after consultation with mentors.
- updating sample demo project
- final testing and bug fix

Are you blocked on anything?
- I am not blocked.