So, while looking at the MapServer Doc's . . .

So, while looking at the MapServer Doc's . . .

blammo

All,

I came across the OHLOH link in the left column of the MapServer home page, was wondering if there was interest in adding the GeoMoose version to the GeoMoose home page?

Here is the GeoMoose link version http://www.ohloh.net/p/geomoose?ref=sample, I didn’t look to see what they were using for the ohloh counter on the Mapserver page, but probably portable . . .

Bobb

Re: So, while looking at the MapServer Doc's . . .

James Klassen

This might become moot once we switch to github.

They have their own analytics.

Also, we were thinking about using IO for the main project page (to provide separation between the project page and the software documentation which would stay in sphinx).