Snapping two different polyline layers

Shane Carey
Hi,

Does anybody know if it is possible to snap one polyline layer to another?

The reason I ask is because, one of my polylines does not align exactly with the other where they are in close proximity to each other!

Many thanks
--
Le gach dea ghui,
Shane Carey

Re: Snapping two different polyline layers

Huidae Cho

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 3:46 AM, Shane Carey <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Does anybody know if it is possible to snap one polyline layer to another?

The reason I ask is because, one of my polylines does not align exactly with the other where they are in close proximity to each other!

Many thanks
--
Le gach dea ghui,
Shane Carey
GIS and Data Solutions Consultant

Huidae Cho, Ph.D., PE, M.ASCE, CFM, GISP
Adjunct Faculty, Kennesaw State University
Senior Geospatial Engineer, MapAnything
Open Source GIS Developer, GRASS GIS Development Team