Slack: #geos

Mateusz Loskot
Hi,

FYI, there is OSGeo team on Slack [1]
I have created #geos channel where I'm going go plug in
GitHub, Travis CI, AppVeyor integrations.

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/sac/2015-August/005779.html

Re: Slack: #geos

Sandro Santilli-4
On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 12:41:53AM +0100, Mateusz Loskot wrote:

> FYI, there is OSGeo team on Slack [1]
> I have created #geos channel where I'm going go plug in
> GitHub, Travis CI, AppVeyor integrations.

I hope this won't contribute to further divide our community.
FYI: geos talk often happen in the #postgis IRC channel in
the Freenode network.

--strk;

Re: Slack: #geos

Mateusz Loskot
On 19 Mar 2017 09:41, "Sandro Santilli" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 12:41:53AM +0100, Mateusz Loskot wrote:

> FYI, there is OSGeo team on Slack [1]
> I have created #geos channel where I'm going go plug in
> GitHub, Travis CI, AppVeyor integrations.

I hope this won't contribute to further divide our community.
FYI: geos talk often happen in the #postgis IRC channel in
the Freenode network.

Divide and conquer ;)

It's going to be build status  & commits aggregator, don't expect lots of talks there

Mateusz