SimpleSearch JSON Format

Chris Kay-Ayling

Hi

I’m looking to implement simple search however cannot find an example JSON response to format our data by.

Could someone please provide an example of how this JSON should be formatted.

Kind Regards

Chris

Chris Kay-Ayling

System Developer

Cornish Mutual logo

Our main source of business is referrals, and we really appreciate them, so please let your friends and business contacts know about us.

Cornish Mutual helps people and businesses in the South West with a range of insurance products including: Home, Farm, Renewable Energy, Let Property, Motor Trade, Special Events, Personal Accident, Motor and Agricultural Motor Fleet.

Please click here for Cornish Mutual's Privacy policy.

Tel: (+44) 01872 277151

www.cornishmutual.co.uk

CST Winner Logo best Companies Logo

Agents, Legal Representatives and Insurers please notify your client(s) of the following:-

Cornish Mutual Assurance Company Ltd pass information to the Claims and Underwriting Exchange register and the Motor Insurance Anti-Fraud and Theft Register run by the Motor Insurers' Bureau (MIB). The aim is to help us to check information provided and to help prevent fraudulent claims. We will pass information relating to this incident to the appropriate registers. While dealing with your claim we may search the register(s).

This message and any attached files are confidential and are intended only for the named recipients. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or the person responsible for delivery to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. The sender does not accept liability for any error or omissions in the content of this message or any attached files arising from e-mail transmission which cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free.

The Cornish Mutual Assurance Co Ltd
Registered Office: CMA House, Newham Road, Newham, Truro TR1 2SU
Registered in England No. 78768

To help us improve our service, calls to our office may be recorded and monitored

Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.

Re: SimpleSearch JSON Format

Robert k
Hello Chris,

to implement and set up SimpleSearch, visit https://doc.mapbender.org/en/functions/search/simplesearch.html.

If you had to use a GeoJson in SimpleSearch, then you could look at this ticket:
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues/1189

Best regards
Robert
Am 08.07.19 um 10:02 schrieb Chris Kay-Ayling:

[...]

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your help and link but sadly neither work as intended.

Here is an example of the JSON that is being returned:

[{"type":"Feature","name":"Redruth, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom","properties":{"name":"Redruth, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom","extent":[-5.311015,50.166082,-5.145367,50.28176]},"geom":{"type":"Point","coordinates":[-5.224,50.233]}}]

The error which I am encountering is:

Empty feature or empty feature geometry

Array [ {…} ]

js:7456:21

TypeError: feature.geometry is undefined

Any insight on this?

Regards

Chris

[...]

image001.jpg (4K) Download Attachment
image002.jpg (1K) Download Attachment
image003.jpg (1K) Download Attachment
image004.jpg (1K) Download Attachment
image005.jpg (14K) Download Attachment
image006.jpg (27K) Download Attachment
image007.jpg (8K) Download Attachment

Re: SimpleSearch JSON Format

Robert k
Chris,
thank you for the message.

According to your error message, I suspect that you have entered an incorrect value in the SimpleSearch backend for "geom attribut". Try
switching the value to "geom" here. Because in response a geom object is returned. In your SimpleSearch configuration but a geometery object is
expected.

Maybe you can tell me your backend config to better isolate the error.

Best regards,

Robert