Sign up to GeoNode

Paolo Pasquali
Hi devs,

I'm running a GeoNode 2.10.x (a couple of months ago version) and I'm having an issue with the sign up form.

When a new user tries to register I get:
IntegrityError at /account/signup/
insert or update on table "people_profile_groups" violates foreign key constraint "profile_id_refs_id_8228233c"
DETAIL:  Key (profile_id)=(982) is not present in table "people_profile_tmp".

The user then is registered and activated although I've set ACCOUNT_APPROVAL_REQUIRED = True
while the expected behaviour should be registered but not active.

Some background info: I have migrated my data from a GeoNode 2.4.1 restoring the old database.

Thanks for your help!

Best,

Paolo

Re: Sign up to GeoNode

Alessio Fabiani-2
Paolo,
did you managed to reproduce the issue on recent 2.10 versions too? If so it is a regression.

Il giorno mer 19 giu 2019 alle ore 18:41 Paolo Pasquali <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Hi devs,

I'm running a GeoNode 2.10.x (a couple of months ago version) and I'm having an issue with the sign up form.

When a new user tries to register I get:
IntegrityError at /account/signup/
insert or update on table "people_profile_groups" violates foreign key constraint "profile_id_refs_id_8228233c"
DETAIL:  Key (profile_id)=(982) is not present in table "people_profile_tmp".

The user then is registered and activated although I've set ACCOUNT_APPROVAL_REQUIRED = True
while the expected behaviour should be registered but not active.

Some background info: I have migrated my data from a GeoNode 2.4.1 restoring the old database.

Thanks for your help!

Best,

Paolo

==

==
Ing. Alessio Fabiani

@alfa7691
Founder/Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A - 55054  Massarosa (LU) - Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39 331 6233686

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE 2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.

Re: Sign up to GeoNode

Paolo Pasquali
Ciao Alessio,

Thanks for the quick response.
In a recent version there is not this problem.

So I guess I need to upgrade my GeoNode but I'd need some help from you on how to proceed.

I've installed GeoNode using Docker and I've added some other apps. One of them (Wagtail) requires djangorestframework>=3.1.3,<3.7 in order to run with Django 1.11. MapStore2 (django-mapstore-adapter) requires instead djangorestframework>=3.8.2 so I need to stick with GXP for now.

I've tried to switch to GXP (removing django-mapstore-adapter from the requirements) but the docker-compose fails anyway.

How would you suggest to proceed?

Thanks,

Ciao.

Paolo