Quantcast

Shutting down this list...

Tyler Mitchell-5
Hi everyone,
I started this list a couple years ago to help address MapServer (or
other) project questions that may have had a more regional focus -
e.g. western Canada / US.  Since then lots has happened.  With the
decreased traffic and my own inability to provide much support for
MapServer, I'd like to close this mailing list.

I encourage you join/use the primary MapServer mailing list to ask
questions:

Or for more general open source discussion or to get pointers to
other projects or lists, I recommend you join the Open Source
Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) discussion list:

If anyone objects to closing the list, let me know.  Otherwise I hope
to see you elsewhere.

Sincerely,
Tyler