Shift to new branching method next Wednesday

Shift to new branching method next Wednesday

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Dear all,

I propose shifting to the new branching method next Wednesday at 20h00 CET (19h00 UTC). Everyone agrees?

Cheers.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6

Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65

Re: Shift to new branching method next Wednesday

Tom Kralidis
+1

..Tom

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 14, 2017, at 14:14, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear all,

I propose shifting to the new branching method next Wednesday at 20h00 CET (19h00 UTC). Everyone agrees?

Cheers.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6
CH-8600 Dübendorf
Switzerland

Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65

Re: Shift to new branching method next Wednesday

Jachym Cepicky
+1

Dne 15.1.2017 v 21:04 Tom Kralidis napsal(a):

> +1
>
> ..Tom
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jan 14, 2017, at 14:14, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I propose shifting to the new branching method next Wednesday at 20h00 CET (19h00 UTC). Everyone agrees?
>>
>> Cheers.
>>
>> --
>> Luís Moreira de Sousa
>> Im Grund 6
>> CH-8600 Dübendorf
>> Switzerland
>>
>> Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65
>> Email: [hidden email]

Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: [hidden email]
twitter: @jachymc

Re: Shift to new branching method next Wednesday

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Dear all,

Since a few minutes develop is the main PyWPS branch. Main thing to keep in mind: pull request are now made against develop, while tags keep tied to master.

The guilines where updated accordingly:

Regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6
CH-8600 Dübendorf
Switzerland

Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65

Re: Shift to new branching method next Wednesday

Tom Kralidis
Thanks Luís.  Note that demo.pywps.org and associated webhook have
been updated to pull from develop now.