Sharing the slides - Brief Introduction to Open Source GIS -J'pura lecture

Sharing the slides - Brief Introduction to Open Source GIS -J'pura lecture

nimalika fernando-2
Hi All,

I get got a chance to have a guest lecture on open source GIS at University of Sri Jayawardenapura recently.It was meant for people who are familiar with GIS but not at all about free and open source GIS.

Few slides I used there are shared here. hope it may be useful to few others also.

JpuraOpensourceGISLecture_21062015.pdf - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_l81kQpid7GQmFaaFBqVVY2MlE/view?usp=sharing

We had a lab session on QGIS also and it was amazing to see the interest of participants.
Feel free to add your comments/questions also in this mailing list.

Cheers

--
Nimalika