Sextante: How to turn of optional output parameters?

Sextante: How to turn of optional output parameters?

Bob and Deb
Hello qgis-users,

I'm using the Sextante interface to GRASS's r.slope.aspect and I'm only interested in getting the slope and aspect, but Sextante wants to calculate all the other output parameters.  Is there any way to get just slope and aspect with Sextante?  All of the parameters labeled "<OutputRaster>" are optional in GRASS.

Thanks!
Bob

Re: Sextante: How to turn of optional output parameters?

volaya
There are no optional outputs in SEXTANTE, sicne that would make
things way more complicated in the modeler.

An option to generate a layer but not load it afterwards could be
added, but by now all layers must be created and loaded

Regards

Victor