Set default outputSchema for GetRecordsByIdResponse [GeoNetwork 3.6.0]

Set default outputSchema for GetRecordsByIdResponse [GeoNetwork 3.6.0]

van Crombrugge, Sven (LVGL)
Hi everyone!

I just stumbled on a problem while replacing another CSW with the GeoNetwork CSW. There are heaps of links to the CSW responses, that need the correct format and don't work as expected anymore.

I need the response for a request with parameters like "?service=CSW&version=2.0.2&request=GetRecordById&Id=[UUID]&ElementSetName=full" to be as if the parameter "&outputSchema=http://www.isotc211.org/2005/gmd" was appended by default. I can't find the option to set the default CSW outputSchema.

Might it be possible to set it in the geonetwork/WEB-INF/config-csw.xml ?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Sven

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sven van Crombrugge

[cid:image001.jpg@01D51587.98B7FAA0]

Sachgebiet 3.3 - Geoinformationssysteme, E-Government -

- Zentrale -

Von der Heydt 22 . 66115 Saarbrücken
Tel.: +49 (0) 681 9712-303 · Fax: +49 (0) 681 9712-200
[hidden email]<mailto:%3Ca%20href=%22mailto:%22%[hidden email]%3C/a%3E> · www.lvgl.saarland.de<http://www.lvgl.saarland.de>

 [cid:image003.jpg@01D51589.BA2CAAD0]

image001.jpg (1K) Download Attachment
image003.jpg (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Set default outputSchema for GetRecordsByIdResponse [GeoNetwork 3.6.0]

Jose Garcia
Hi Sven

According to the CSW 2.0.2 specification, the outputSchema is optional and
the default is for Dublin Core format (http://www.opengis.
net/cat/csw/2.0.2).

Afaik, that's not configurable in GeoNetwork, if you need other
outputSchema you need to provide it in the parameters of the request.

Regards,
Jose García

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>