Service metadata at geonetwork 3.10.3.

Margarita Caletrio Arcos
Dear colleagues, using geonetwork 3.10.3, when we import a *service
metadata multilingual and valid with INSPIRE TG V 2.0 *we have problems
with it. It takes a long time to import it. We don’t have this problem
with dataset service. Do you know the reason?

I attach two service metadata, it changes just the locate definition (
see https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/issues/5060)

Thank you.

Regards. Margarita

spaicv0202_WMS2000VAES0050_servicio_CA_EN.xml (38K) Download Attachment
spaicv0202_WMS2000VAES0050_servicio_cat_eng.xml (38K) Download Attachment