Service Provider Author role

René-Luc Dhont
Hi,

I am René-Luc DHONT of 3Liz in France.
I'd like to put my company on the service provider page.
Can I request Service Provider Author role?

My OSGeo user id rldhont.

Thanks,
René-Luc DHONT

Re: Service Provider Author role

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello René-Luc DHONT,

I added more rights to your user. So you should be able to create a
service provider page now. If you still have problems please contact us
again.

Welcome to the OSGeo website as Service Provider.

Maybe you are also interested in sponsoring OSGeo. This can give your
company more visibility in the open source geospatial world. Find
information at:

https://www.osgeo.org/about/how-to-become-a-sponsor/

Best regards

Astrid Emde

---

Astrid Emde
OSGeo Board Member and OSGeo Secretary
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
https://www.osgeo.org/member/astrid-emde/
[hidden email]

Am 12.02.2021 15:52 schrieb René-Luc Dhont:

> Hi,
>
> I am René-Luc DHONT of 3Liz in France.
> I'd like to put my company on the service provider page.
> Can I request Service Provider Author role?
>
> My OSGeo user id rldhont.
>
> Thanks,
> René-Luc DHONT

Re: Service Provider Author role

René-Luc Dhont
Hi Astrid,

Thanks, I have started the page. We regularly sponsor OSGeo-fr events.

Reagdrs,
DHONT René-Luc