Service Provider Author role

John Bryant
Hi, can I request Service Provider Author role, so I can add my company to the service providers page?

Thanks
John

Re: Service Provider Author role

jody.garnett
Sure, what is your OSGeo user id please?
--
Jody Garnett

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 01:14, John Bryant <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, can I request Service Provider Author role, so I can add my company to the service providers page?

Thanks
John

Re: Service Provider Author role

jody.garnett
I was able to figure it out using your email address, you should be all set now.

Please check back when you have your Mammoth Geospatial page ready to go, it is good to make sure you use the logo template, and are cross listed with all the the different technologies.

You also have author/editor/page editor roles. When publishing events, news on foss4g oceania you should be able cross list them to your company page to show community participation. This is especially useful if you have any white papers on projects you wish to share.

All the best!
--
Jody Garnett

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 06:04, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sure, what is your OSGeo user id please?
--
Jody Garnett

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 01:14, John Bryant <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, can I request Service Provider Author role, so I can add my company to the service providers page?

Thanks
John

Re: Service Provider Author role

John Bryant
Thanks a lot Jody, much appreciated. I didn't know about the news items linkback, that's a cool function. My profile is done now, I guess someone needs to approve it to go live?

Cheers