Server Error / Service non disponible

Laurent FERNANDEZ
Deal All,

After new installation on Debian 10 with Nginx (cf. install guide https://docs.lizmap.com/current/fr/install/linux.html

When I launch a projet, I have « Service non disponible »

If I check le service WFS ou WMS I have Server Error !

<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.2.0" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/ogc http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/1.0.0/OGC-exception.xsd">
<ServiceException code="Error"> Server Error ! </ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

Do you have any tips for debug the problem ?

Many thanks

Laurent

OS: Debian 10
Lizmap: 3.3.4
Qgis-Server: 3.10.2

Re: Server Error / Service non disponible

René-Luc Dhont
Hi,

QGIS Server has become fussy. If one layer is not available in the project, it returns 500 error.
You have to check the QGIS Server log to get the invalid layers and to be sure that every layers defined in the project are avaible for the server.

Regards,
René-Luc

Le 11/02/2020 à 12:28, Laurent FERNANDEZ a écrit :
Deal All,

After new installation on Debian 10 with Nginx (cf. install guide https://docs.lizmap.com/current/fr/install/linux.html

When I launch a projet, I have « Service non disponible »

If I check le service WFS ou WMS I have Server Error !

<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.2.0" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/ogc http://schemas.opengis.net/wfs/1.0.0/OGC-exception.xsd">
<ServiceException code="Error"> Server Error ! </ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

Do you have any tips for debug the problem ?

Many thanks

Laurent

OS: Debian 10
Lizmap: 3.3.4
Qgis-Server: 3.10.2

Re: Server Error / Service non disponible

Laurent FERNANDEZ
Hi,

I have same symptoms with demo’s project.

to be honest I don't understand how the qgis_mapserv.fcgi works.

In  lizmap the url is http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi. when i call this url from the server i get a 404 error

Many thanks

LF

Laurent FERNANDEZ