September PSC meeting

Anita Graser
Hi,

Since we had a PSC meeting on Sunday, do you still want to do the regular PSC meeting on Monday 2nd Sept?

Since I'm at a summer school next week, I probably won't be able to make it.

Regards,
Anita

Re: September PSC meeting

Andreas Neumann-4

Hi all,

I would think we can skip the September meeting.

There is work to do (e.g. on call for funding, stripe integration) but that just needs work by us, which can be done bilaterally.

Andreas

Am 28.08.19 um 13:23 schrieb Anita Graser:
Hi,

Since we had a PSC meeting on Sunday, do you still want to do the regular PSC meeting on Monday 2nd Sept?

Since I'm at a summer school next week, I probably won't be able to make it.

Regards,
Anita

Re: September PSC meeting

pcav
+1
thanks

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair:

Re: September PSC meeting

Marco Bernasocchi-2
+1

ciao

On 28.08.19 19:38, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

> +1
> thanks
>
> On 28/08/19 17:51, Andreas Neumann wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I would think we can skip the September meeting.
>>
>> There is work to do (e.g. on call for funding, stripe integration) but
>> that just needs work by us, which can be done bilaterally.

--
Marco Bernasocchi

QGIS.org Co-chair
http://berna.io

Re: September PSC meeting

Tim Sutton-6
+1

On 29 Aug 2019, at 01:22, Marco Bernasocchi <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1

ciao

On 28.08.19 19:38, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
+1
thanks

On 28/08/19 17:51, Andreas Neumann wrote:
Hi all,

I would think we can skip the September meeting.

There is work to do (e.g. on call for funding, stripe integration) but
that just needs work by us, which can be done bilaterally.

--
Marco Bernasocchi

QGIS.org Co-chair
http://berna.io

Tim Sutton

Co-founder: Kartoza
Ex Project chair: QGIS.org

Desktop GIS programming services
Geospatial web development
GIS Training
Consulting Services

Skype: timlinux
IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.

IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.

Re: September PSC meeting

Tim Sutton-6
Hi all

I’m so sorry - my wife has started teaching Pilates in the nearby village on Monday evenings - I will only be able to join from 20h30 or so.

Regards

Tim

On 29 Aug 2019, at 10:34, Anita Graser <[hidden email]> wrote:

Ok, the meeting on Sept 2nd is cancelled then!

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 11:04 AM Tim Sutton <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1

On 29 Aug 2019, at 01:22, Marco Bernasocchi <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1

ciao

On 28.08.19 19:38, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
+1
thanks

On 28/08/19 17:51, Andreas Neumann wrote:
Hi all,

I would think we can skip the September meeting.

There is work to do (e.g. on call for funding, stripe integration) but
that just needs work by us, which can be done bilaterally.

--
Marco Bernasocchi

QGIS.org Co-chair
http://berna.io

<KartozaNewLogoThumbnail.jpg>

IRC: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

I'd love to connect. Here's my calendar link to make finding time easy.