Sentinel driver

Johan de Braak
Hi all,

Will there be an update of the Sentinel driver that is able to deal with the new Level 1C product format (as announced here: https://scihub.copernicus.eu/news/News00124 ) ?

Thanks,

Johan

Re: Sentinel driver

Julien Michel-2
Hi,

I started working on it here :

https://github.com/jmichel-otb/gdal/tree/sentinel2-new-format-support

But :
- The more I work on it, the more it looks like a bunch of ugly patches,
- I managed to get datasets reporting right, but the reading still fails.

I do not have much time to move it forward at the moment. I would also
propably need help on the reading part ...

Regards,

Julien

Le 12/12/2016 à 08:50, Johan de Braak a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> Will there be an update of the Sentinel driver that is able to deal with the
> new Level 1C product format (as announced here:
> https://scihub.copernicus.eu/news/News00124 ) ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Johan

Julien MICHEL
CNES - DCT/SI/AP

Re: Sentinel driver

Even Rouault-2

On lundi 12 décembre 2016 00:50:11 CET Johan de Braak wrote:

> Hi all,

> Will there be an update of the Sentinel driver that is able to deal with the

> new Level 1C product format (as announced here:

> https://scihub.copernicus.eu/news/News00124 ) ?

I've added support for it in trunk and in 2.1 branch.

See https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/6745

I've only tested with products with one granule. Not sure if there are products with several granules, so feedback appreciated.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com