Selecting in Fusion Template (Slate)

Adam Roy
Hello all,

I'm new to MapGuide, only been working with it a couple weeks now.
I'm using MapGuide 2.0.2 and Fusion 1.1.0

I have a normal MapGuide application that works fine with the map that i have created.
I'm now trying to take that application and replicate it using in one of the Fusion templates (slate to be exact).

However, whenever I try to do a selection on the map (be it a single object or within an area) I keep getting the following error...

I was wondering if there was something basic I missed changing in the application definition or if there is a setting in my map/layers that i need to enable/disable

Thanks,
~Adam

Re: Selecting in Fusion Template (Slate)

alba