SelectFeatures control in harsh environments (Cluster & BBOX)

SelectFeatures control in harsh environments (Cluster & BBOX)

Xavier Mamano (jorix)
Hi,

When `SelectFeatures` and strategies (Cluster or BBOX) are used the selection is
lost when zooming or pan the map. It also requires some effort to show a popup
when we are using Strategy.Cluster to display a list of features instead of one.

All this has been attempted to include in the `FeaturePopups` control,
see source: https://github.com/jorix/OL-FeaturePopups
or try an example: http://jorix.github.com/OL-FeaturePopups/examples/feature-popups.html

From a simpler approach this `FeaturePopups` control has evolved to a control
with more features and better customization capabilities, but retaining the
ability to plug and play. What opinion deserves?

I would appreciate any suggestion or feedback.

Regards,

Xavier Mamano