Select Object by clicking with select-tool in an tooltip in the ajax-viewer

Select Object by clicking with select-tool in an tooltip in the ajax-viewer

Jo Hei
Hello there,

lately we found a problem in our Ajax-viewer, even though it is provable
existing since version 2.5.

If I am clicking with the select-tool at a link in a tooltip, the polygon
underneath the link is getting selected in blue. In comparison if I use the
pan-tool to click on the link, the link will open, without a selection of
the object under the link.

I would like the tooltip dialog to be modal, to prevent the selection of an
object beneath the link. Is this possible by changing the tooltip dialog or
must the change be made in the code of the ajax-viewer directly?

Yours truly,

Jo.Hei

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t382934/Tooltip.png>

Re: Select Object by clicking with select-tool in an tooltip in the ajax-viewer

Jackie Ng
Incorporate this fix into your ajaxmappane.templ file under www/viewerfiles

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/changeset/9375

- Jackie

Re: Select Object by clicking with select-tool in an tooltip in the ajax-viewer

Jo Hei
Hi Jackie,

thank you for this fast fix for the ajax viewer.
I am going to integrate it during the next week in our Mapguide version
2.5.2

Best regards
jo.hei