Seeding program fails. IndexError

Agnar Renolen
I'v been trying to install tilecache on a Debian server using apt.

But the seed program will not run:

% /usr/sbin/tilecache_seed --version
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "usr/sbin/tilecache_seed", line in <module>
     TileCache.Client.main()
   File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/TileCache/Client.py", line 104 in main
     layer = svb.layers[sys.argv[2]]
IndexError: list index out of range

I have seen others on the Net complaining about the same problem, but I
cannot find any answeres.

Agnar

--
Agnar Renolen
eMap as (www.emap.no)

Re: Seeding program fails. IndexError

manel.clos
There is no "--version" option in tilecache_seed, see usage from Client.py

Manel Clos

Re: Seeding program fails. IndexError

ritesh ambastha
Check your tilecache.cfg and see if you have specified "levels" parameter or not.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 7:15 PM, Agnar Renolen <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'v been trying to install tilecache on a Debian server using apt.

But the seed program will not run:

% /usr/sbin/tilecache_seed --version
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "usr/sbin/tilecache_seed", line in <module>
    TileCache.Client.main()
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/TileCache/Client.py", line 104 in main
    layer = svb.layers[sys.argv[2]]
IndexError: list index out of range

I have seen others on the Net complaining about the same problem, but I cannot find any answeres.

Agnar

--
Agnar Renolen
eMap as (www.emap.no)
Vegamot 4B, 7048 Trondheim
tlf: 489 50 480 (dir)

Ritesh Ambastha
Founder - iWillStudy.com,

+91-8980472625
+91-79-40082625

Re: Seeding program fails. IndexError

Agnar Renolen
According to the README file, it has.

Nonetheless, I get the same error whatever I specify on the command line.

Agnar
Agnar Renolen
eMap as (www.emap.no)
Vegamot 4B, 7048 Trondheim