See "Locking Commands"

Mateusz Loskot
Hi,

In comments of class FdoISelect there is following unlinked reference:

(see "Locking Commands")

Where is the text about "Locking Commands"?

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net

Re: See "Locking Commands"

Mateusz Loskot
Thomas,

Thanks for fast reply.
Yes, I'm reading these classes. I just thought "Locking Commands" there
is a document behind "Locking Commands" reference, about locking
strategies and how to use them, what is important when using
locking, etc. - best practices

Mat

--
Mateusz Loskot