Second OSGeo Ireland Symposium

daniel mcinerney-2
Hi All,

This is a preannouncement to let you know that we have started to
organise our second OSGeo Ireland Symposium, which will be held at the
end of May 2018 in Portlaoise. We will be in touch in due course with
more details and calls for presentations/workshops.

Please contact myself, Peter or one of the committee if you are
interested in helping out.

Regards,

Daniel.

Re: Second OSGeo Ireland Symposium

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi all, a quick message that if anyone here needs access to editing the
OSGeo wiki (such as for the next symposium) and you have registered a
new account & are awaiting for its approval: please email me directly
the name of your user account and I will approve your account manually.
thanks, -jeff

On 2017-12-01 5:20 AM, Daniel Mcinerney wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> This is a preannouncement to let you know that we have started to
> organise our second OSGeo Ireland Symposium, which will be held at the
> end of May 2018 in Portlaoise. We will be in touch in due course with
> more details and calls for presentations/workshops.
>
> Please contact myself, Peter or one of the committee if you are
> interested in helping out.
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel.

Re: Second OSGeo Ireland Symposium

daniel mcinerney-2
Thanks for the message Jeff and for the offer of setting up new users.
I've created a holding page for our second symposium here [1] and we'll
add more details regarding the event in the coming weeks.

best regards,

Daniel

[1]:https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Ireland#OSGeo_Symposium_2018