Searching satellite Images -latest spot or sentinel covering a specific area (layer file attached)

Searching satellite Images -latest spot or sentinel covering a specific area (layer file attached)

Jean Paul Ngalams
Hi dears colleagues,
Is there anyone who can assist by providing me the latest spot and sentinel satellite images covering the area with the attached vector layer or direct me to someone or an organization that can assist me. I need it to achieve a work of the end of study from university of Kinshasa in DRC.
Thanks in advance for your precious support.
--
Jean Paul NGALAMULUME TSHIABA.

Contact:+243 85 47 37 645; +243 82 134 51 80

Skype:jp.ngalams

=?UTF-8?Q?Grandes=5FAgglom=C3=A9rations=2Ezi?= =?UTF-8?Q?p?= (39K) Download Attachment

Re: Searching satellite Images -latest spot or sentinel covering a specific area (layer file attached)

phathutshedzo eugene
You can always download those from

   https://earthexplorer.usgs.gov

Regards,

Eugene

On Thu, 29 Aug 2019, 17:04 Walter Smit, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do you need the actual images? Otherwise you can use their free WMS services...

On Thu, 29 Aug 2019, 16:57 Jean Paul Ngalams, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi dears colleagues,
Is there anyone who can assist by providing me the latest spot and sentinel satellite images covering the area with the attached vector layer or direct me to someone or an organization that can assist me. I need it to achieve a work of the end of study from university of Kinshasa in DRC.
Thanks in advance for your precious support.
--
Jean Paul NGALAMULUME TSHIABA.

Contact:+243 85 47 37 645; +243 82 134 51 80

Skype:jp.ngalams

Re: Searching satellite Images -latest spot or sentinel covering a specific area (layer file attached)

Stanley

Dear Jean Paul,

Check out https://search.remotepixel.ca/#3/40/-70.5 for sentinel tiles or visit their website https://scihub.copernicus.eu/dhus/#/home

For SPOT, contact RCMRD https://www.rcmrd.org/ with your ROI/AOI.

Please note, SPOT isn’t free (as far as I know)

Good luck!

Re: Searching satellite Images -latest spot or sentinel covering a specific area (layer file attached)

Sibonelo Dlamini-2
Afternoon Jean

Please check SANSA or USGS or RCMRD they got a portal you can search and download those satellite images for free. Good luck.

Kind regards
Sibonelo Dlamini