Search on Protocol

François-Xavier PRUNAYRE
One question to the list, why the search on protocol has been switched off in the lucene index ?

If I turn it on for iso, I could search for all metadata available for download or having WMS available ... That's useful.

Thanks.

Francois

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner pour des virus ou des polluriels et rien de suspect n'a ete trouve.

Les donnees et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels, confidentiels et privés.Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre autorisee.

Any data and information contained in this electronic mail is personal, confidential and private. Any total or partial publication, use or distribution must be authorized.

Re: Search on Protocol

Andrea Carboni-2
Hi Francois,

can you clarify what you are talking about? The only 'protocol' I see is
located into the  xml/search/lucene.xsl file: there is not a searchable
field named 'protocol'.

Cheers,
Andrea

> One question to the list, why the search on protocol has been switched off
> in the lucene index ?
>
> If I turn it on for iso, I could search for all metadata available for
> download or having WMS available ... That's useful.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Francois

RE: Search on Protocol

François-Xavier PRUNAYRE
Hi Andrea, search on protocol allow user to search on data available for
download or using WMS. Protocols to search on are located in template named
online and download in lucene.xsl.

Blocks uncommented were in lucene.xsl
<xsl:when test="string(/request/online)='on' and
string(/request/download)='on'"> ...

In iso19115.xsl : line 51 <xsl:apply-templates
select="/Metadata/distInfo/distTranOps/onLineSrc/protocol"/>

That was implemented in GeoNetwork 1 and maybe turned off for version2. Any
reasons ?

Francois.

can you clarify what you are talking about? The only 'protocol' I see is
located into the  xml/search/lucene.xsl file: there is not a searchable
field named 'protocol'.

Cheers,
Andrea

> One question to the list, why the search on protocol has been switched
> off in the lucene index ?
>
> If I turn it on for iso, I could search for all metadata available for
> download or having WMS available ... That's useful.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Francois

GeoNetwork OpenSource is maintained at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/geonetwork

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner pour des virus ou des polluriels et
rien de suspect n'a ete trouve.

Les donnees et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels,
confidentiels et prives. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme
partielle, doit etre autorisee.

Any data and information contained in this electronic mail is personal,
confidential and secret. Any total or partial publication, use or
distribution must be authorized.

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner pour des virus ou des polluriels et rien de suspect n'a ete trouve.

Les donnees et renseignements contenus dans ce message sont personnels, confidentiels et prives. Toute publication, utilisation ou diffusion, meme partielle, doit etre autorisee.

Any data and information contained in this electronic mail is personal, confidential and secret. Any total or partial publication, use or distribution must be authorized.

Re: Search on Protocol

Andrea Carboni-2
Hi François,

I talked to Roberto and he said that this part was under review
because we changed the way we used to store that information.

This part is still changing and I have to talk to Jeroen because he
has found the proper way to store that information.

Cheers,
Andrea