Schema update

Agius Rene at MITA

Hi!

Is there any guide online on how to update the schema folder. I am trying to update from version 3.0.0 to version 3.6.0 but I am facing errors regarding the schema and the viewMap which is probably related to the schema update issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Rene

René Agius
Software Developer - Software Reliability Engineering
Programme Management Department
MALTA INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AGENCY

Email:
Office:
Mobile:

[hidden email]
+356 25992115
+356 79393044

Please read our Legal Notice: http://emailpolicy.mita.gov.mt
Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail

Re: Schema update

Jose Garcia
Hi Rene

Unfortunately not that I'm aware, recently the pull requests that affect the schemas got a label to indicate that there're relevant changes to apply in schemas, but this is quite recent.

A change done since 3.4.3 is about requiring to indicate the min/max versions of GeoNetwork supported, you need to add in schema-ident.xml of your schema an entry like the following, but is not the only change since 3.0.x as also there're changes in templates used in xslt files:

What error(s) do you get?

Regards,
Jose García

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 10:34 AM Agius Rene at MITA <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards,

Jose García

Veenderweg 13
6721 WD Bennekom
The Netherlands
T: <a href="tel:+31318416664" style="font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif" target="_blank">+31 (0)318 416664