Schema Plugins Query

Kumaran Narayanaswamy

Hi,

I would like to know if we can use the new Schema Plugin feature for the below purpose.

We have custom tags as part of our ISO19139 metadata schema. These custom tags are inside <kCube></kCube> tags and this tag is within the <gmd:MD_Metadata>.</gmd:MD_Metadata>

Can you please let us know if we can leverage the Schema Plugins for the above functionality? Thanks.

Regards

Kumaran

Re: Schema Plugins Query

SimonPigot
Hi Kumaran,

Yes, you could use schema plugins - there is quite a lot of writing about it in the developers manual as well - see for example http://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/trunk/eng/developer/schemaPlugins/index.html

Cheers,
Simon