Scene From Above

Alastair Graham
Hi everyone

Some of you might already be aware of the Scene From Above podcast that I co-host, but if you aren't and if you like Earth observation then you might want to check out http://scenefromabove.org/
In S3 E3 we specifically discussed open source software, and in the latest episode (S3 E4) we interviewed the Radiant Earth Foundation who are heavily involved in open data and open software.
In general, the podcast has a strong emphasis on the use of open data and FOSS, and how this is really changing modern Earth observation.

Cheers
Alastair

| Alastair Graham

This email may contain confidential material and is for use only by the intended recipient.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.